Friday, August 26, 2011

Too much to type on an iPhone

It has been a busy week, and I have not been by a computer much. In fact, I am not by a computer now. I am on a bus from Galway to Dublin on kevin's iPhone (thanks Kevin). I just wanted to post a little summary of the last week for anyone reading.
In Kilkenny we had the best brewery tour I have ever been on (smithwicks). Our guide, Ronan, was passionate and intelligent and he Poured a pint with more care than some mother nursing their babies. We also saw a great castle and met Clare hyland, a guide there. After Kilkenny we spent a few days in cork walking around, doing daytrips to blarney and midleton, where I kissed the blarney stone and went on the Jameson tour (including a tasting of 3 whiskeys). After cork came Killarney where we did a lot of walking and hiking, and where we climbed the highest mountain in Ireland. We then made our way to Galway via the cliffs of Moher (magnificent). Galway is an a
Amazing town with great music and pubs and very friendly people. We went on some more crazy hikes; yesterday was one of the more intense experiences I've ever had. We met great people and had great Craic and now we are on our way to Dublin for the last leg of the trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment