Saturday, August 13, 2011

Traveling Again, Finally

For those of you who do not know, and who may still be reading, I have been in medical school all of this past year and now, with two weeks to go until year 2, I am taking a trip to Ireland. It was all very exciting, buying the ticket and planning the trip (this time I will not be alone), but as I check in to my flight online, it feels as though all of the last year melted away. It as if no time has passed between when I got home from Europe last summer (around a year and two weeks ago) and now. I feel like I wasn't even in school, that nothing happened, that I am just continuing my trip. It is really very exciting. Stay tuned, I may get the opportunity to post a bit about our adventures while I am there.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so you could still log in, then.

    Hope you're having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete