Thursday, October 1, 2009

My First Homework

For our first homework I had to write a presentation about a friend. I am posting it at his request.

Mi Amigo Ephraim

En Nuevo Jersey yo tengo amigo. El llama Ephraim. Ephraim estudia en Ieshive Universitad en Washington Heights. El muy gusta correr y el tiene exito a corriendo, pero no gusta pasear en bicicleta. El es muy tradicionales. Nosotros andamos comer en panaderias. El vive en Teaneck Nueva Jersey con su familia.
En la manana se lavanta en madrugada por la escuela, y el en escuela por todo dia. Despues de escuela, Ephraim corre, come, hace deberes, y se duerme.

This is probably totally grammatically off, and also a way simplified version of one of my closest friends, but hopefully I will be able to do both him and the Spanish language justice when I complete the class.

8 comments:

  1. Do ME justice?
    what does that mean?

    PPl are going to mistranslate this to mean that i am traditional. My neighbors are traditional I am a "traditionalist"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you've made yourself clear. Anyway, I used traditional with a lowercase t, as an adjective, not as the noun of someone belonging to UTJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u meet with yair's fam yet? how was sukkot??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I noticed you just moved here.

    Wondering if you like baseball. We have a team here in Buenos Aires, and we are looking for players.

    You can email us at info@velezbeisbol.com.ar or visit our website at http://velezbeisbol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahaha

    Best comment!!!

    Do you like baseball???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know who all these anonymous people are. I cannot stand watching baseball; I think it is terribly boring. I haven't played in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, It was worth the shot.

    Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Aaron, you will look at this composition later and laugh.

    Love,

    Guyava-chica

    ReplyDelete