Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Out Again

As the last commenter noted, maybe my back doesn't like me running barefoot. Maybe it doesn't like me bending over to tie my shoe. Or to pick something up. Or to stretch. Whatever it doesn't like, my back is not liking me, and isn't really letting me move anywhere. I am getting a little fed up with being cooped up from week to week, one time with some stomach problems and now with back pain. I mean, really, I'm 21! People who are 21 don't get back pain! Well, they do, but it is a lot less common. Then again, I've already done the knee problem thing, so I guess bring on old age early. Maybe next I won't be able to remember anything. Anyway, I've been cooped up yesterday and today, bored to tears (well, not really tears) and I am getting sick of being sick. I wouldn't mind that much if I was home with nothing to do, but knowing that I am in another country with a plenitude of opportunities, a myriad of things to do and see, and a plethora of places to go out to lunch or dinner, and not able to do any of them is a bit frustrating. Whatever. Such is life, you take what comes. Que sera sera as they say in Spanish; what will be will be, and I just have to sit (or rather, lie) this out. The longer I am cooped up in Buenos Aires though, the more I just want to leave the city and backpack the rest of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment